Friday, July 27, 2012

and so it begins...

Over the past month or so I have been so totally inspired by DIY and home make over blogs...its sort of ridiculous.  One day while pursuing what is by far my absolute fave blog younghouselove a light bulb went off...or maybe it was more of a smack in the face.  "Urethra!!" I thought. " Why am i so complacent with my " feel like we're never going to be able to get out of this place" condo?"  We haven't done much of anything (aside from replacing some windows and the stove thanks to a little stove fire) to it since we moved in almost 4 years ago and always just  figured why waste the money when we are just hoping to find something bigger.  But then it occurred to us...if we can make it more homey..more of our home, maybe when we do finally go to sell it someone will think "Wow, they put a lot of love into this condo, I think we could love it too".


So, armed with my handy guides, pinterest and all of the lovely home DIY sites out there, and probably some help from parents, my hubby (obviously) and some friends, we are off to see the wizard  what magic we can work in our little condo!


I've also decided that this is a great place to document things going on in our lives, especially with the kids. They do/say so many funny amazing things, I just don't want to forget any of it, and when life is this busy, sometimes it's just too easy to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment