Wednesday, October 31, 2012

pinterest challenge fail

Well, now that I think of it, maybe it wasn't a total fail. Instead of tackling one big awesome project, I decided to do a few little things.

My original intent was to make a headband holder for Taylor. When I realized the rolled oat can I was going to use was too small (although, I did come up with a better idea for that which I'm hoping to tackle in a few weeks) I realized I needed to use something else. I had planned on getting a coffee can, I had to think of another plan.

I went the easy route and took a fabric quarter I had ( Taylor actually picked out the print) and basically glued it to a roll or paper towels. Yep. That easy.


My next mini project was to update my household binder. I had a HUGE binder that I created before I had Taylor and was basically never used.  It was time to pare that baby down. I got a much smaller 1' binder, made a new cover and took out all the sections that I never used. Now it's a lot smaller and a lot more useful.











And last but not least, I decided to tackle these bad boys!
Land O Lakes Candy Corn Cookies
I'll be honest, they look a bit better than they taste. Not sure what I did but I expected them to be more sugary. Luckily the kids like them though!!




No comments:

Post a Comment