Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful...

Since it's November...and Thanksgiving is sneaking up on us..and mostly because I love Natalie (check out her blog..it rocks) and wanted to jump on the bandwagon this month I am going to post something I am thankful for each day. Since it's the 2nd and I'm a day behind..I will post two things I am thankful for :)

Thankful for thing #1


and thing #2

It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams


Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.  ~Elizabeth Stone

1 comment:

  1. Adore this!!!! posting on my blog Facebool page. love both of your things. :)

    xo
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete