Thursday, April 4, 2013

walks and winnings

I take it all back. I'm sick and I'm so over it..and it's COLD out. Windy and cold. Sunny, but cold. I hate it.

We had a great weekend with great weather, and I was finally able to take the kids out for a walk. Something I feel like I haven't been able to do in a long time.  I can't wait for it to get warmer so we can spend more time outside, and I really can't wait for summer.  I am dreaming of warm days, running around the huge yard in Rhode Island and hitting the beach.  If I won the lottery, I would pack up and leave and move down there. Every time I'm there, every time I take that 10 minute drive to the beach I am happy.  The smells, the fresh air, the beautiful landscape. I want to drink it all in, and I would  live there in a heart beat, and just be so happy.



But alas, I have not won the lottery yet, so I'll take my weekend trips and my traditional fourth of July week there. It's better than nothing.

During my walk with the kids this weekend I made Mike come out and bring me my camera. It was later in the day but the light was just so perfect and I've been itching to take pictures outside.  We had a great walk and the kids went on a little adventure when I let them out of the stroller for a bit.  Taylor decided it was her job to find the biggest rocks and place them in the stroller, and threw in a few pine cones for good measure. Jackson kept testing the limits seeing how far I'd let him go past the designated area and pretended he was on a treasure hunt and that he was a pirate.





too cool with his hood on

i love taylor's expression as jackson goes in for a kiss


rocks!

Here's to more happy Spring days....and winning the lottery!


 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Amy they are seriously way too cute. These pictures are great. Please keep sharing. :)
    xo
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete