Monday, December 31, 2012

I survived Christmas!!!!

huzzah!! Christmas is over!!! It is summer yet? All I want to do is to go to Rhode Island and play in the sand...

But, before I do that there is LOTS and LOTS to catch up on. Christmas was awesome and there will be lots of fun photos to come. The kids were pumped and loved all of their gifts, but I got the best gift of all. For reals. A REAL GROWN UP DSLR CAMERA!! I can not even tell you. I have wanted one since I had Jackson.  My parents, sister & brother in law and aunt and uncle all pitched in and got me a Nikon DS3100.  I have taken 257 photos with it so far and two of them are great. HA! Needless to say, I'll be reading The Pioneer Woman's photography tutorials for the next century so I can figure this baby out.

So, here we are, the final day of 2012. I am so BRING IT ON for 2013. Really, I'm pumped. Lots I want to do this coming year and accomplish.  So, in the spirit of getting things done, here is my "to do" list for 2013.



Yeah...so I don't have anything for October yet. Perhaps that will be my month of rest.

So, as you can see January is the money diet.  I stumbled across that over here at Happy Simple Living.  Then in some other internet adventures I found this site and was like.. YESSSS!!!!  So, I have a bunch more to share about how I'll be doing the diet using all the fun tips/tricks from And Then We Saved, but you'll have to wait for that until next year. Okay, I have to go shopping now before I'm cut off for a while ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!! See you in 2013!!!!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment