Thursday, March 6, 2014

100 days of failure....

Boy oh boy have I really messed up my 100 days of real food mini pledge challenge. Yikes!
When we last left our heroine she was ready to avoid all fast food and deep fried foods. And that was an awful failure. So, we will pick up where we left off, with a Week Four do-over starting on Sunday along with adding in week 5 challenge. Which should be interesting..


Yeah...this should be good. I am, much like Jackson, not a fan of new things, but I will try. Oh yes, I will.  Here is a quick run down of some ideas from the 100 Days of Real Food site (because lord knows I need them):

  • Quinoa (pronounced “KEEN-wah”)
  • Barley
  • Parsnips
  • Kale
  • Collard greens
  • Steel cut oats
  • Papaya
  • Brussel sprouts
  • Black-eyed peas
  • Chickpeas
  • Bok choy
  • Swiss chard
  • Radicchio (pronounced “rah-DEE-kee-oh”)
  • Spaghetti Squash
  • Watercress
  • Dates
  • Kiwi
  • Eggplant
  • Pomegranate (and having the juice in a martini does not count!)
  • Fava beans
  • Lentils
  • Spelt
  • Pine nuts
  • Star fruit
Yikes, okay, that list is not helpful at all. So, please help! What are some not scary awful things I can try next week???




 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment