Tuesday, September 25, 2012

recovering

So this weekend was our "get er done" weekend for attacking the kitchen and the hallway. It was also our weekend for celebrating our anniversary, which is this Wednesday.  All I can say is I am exhausted! We were so wiped on Saturday that instead of going somewhere nice for dinner we just ran down the street to the nines for a quick bite and a drink so that we could get back and finish painting.  It was a lot of work, but so totally worth it.

On top of all that craziness, Jackson was a hot mess on Saturday at my parents, and on Sunday our trip to IKEA was cut short because I (and Auntie Lissa) were getting a bit worried about his breathing. He has seasonal asthma, and this time last year is when it kicked in for the fall, so I wasn't totally surprised that it was happening. What was surprising was that I went to sleep in the kids room Sunday night (just in case Jackson's breathing got worse and he needed his nebulizer) that it was actually Taylor who kept me up. She had turned into a baby seal during the night and I didn't get much sleep. Needless to say, work was out of the question on Monday and after a lovely trip to the doctor's I left with Miss Croup and Mr. Seasonal Asthma and Ear Infection (didn't see that coming).  It was a long day, and the albuterol that Jackson takes for his breathing finally kicked in around 3 pm and it was like the kid was on speed. Seriously.

I have tons of pictures from the weekend to share and I'm hoping to get some time tonight to upload them (thank you to Lissa for my fun gift so I can actually retrieve the photos from my camera!).


No comments:

Post a Comment