Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bring on the crafts!!!

It's time...it's Pinterest Challenge Time!! No idea what I'm talking about? Go check it out over at YHL.
Wahoo!!!

I've decided to join the challenge and pick something from the world of pinterest that I actually want to make.

I have to complete this challenge by Tuesday so I can link up to Katie & Sherry's sites. Wish me luck!

As of now I'm leaning towards FINALLY making Taylor a headband holder, such as this.





 Or maybe doing something fun like these vases.



I also seriously need to get working on the jack-o-lantern so that Jackson stops asking me about it, but I'm not sure that's pinterest challenge worthy.

I also REALLY want to modg podg our TV tray thingy, so while I haven't seen that on pinterest yet (thought I"m sure it's out there) that might also make the list.

seriously...pinterest needs to be added to spell check.

1 comment:

  1. lol!!! I need to do this challenge too!!! Maybe you should write a guest blog post for DRB! I will do a challenge with you next week...
    mod podge is out there!!! check it out here. And I love the stuff and need to get started on my shelves soon.... eeekk

    http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=mod+podge+tray

    xo
    N

    ReplyDelete