Monday, October 22, 2012

keep on surviving!

For some reason I can not get Beyonce's "I'm a Survivor!" out of my head. What a whirlwind weekend!!  My sister-in-laws wedding was amazing on Saturday. A long, crazy, fun day and everyone had a great time. I have like ZERO pictures, but luckily have a few from the photo booth along with one of the kiddos.



Photobucket

Photobucket
If these don't spell class I don't know what does :)


My biggest worry for the day was the kids. I am so grateful to my parents for taking them for the day and being in charge during the ceremony and reception. Jackson & Chase walked down the aisle like they owned it...Taylor was another story. While she did great in rehearsal  I think all the people freaked her out. She ended up walking down with the bride (her auntie) and the father of the bride (her papa).  The kids lasted for a good amount of time. Didn't make it to dinner, but it was around 8 when they left so I'm glad they were able to hang out as long as they did.



The wedding is now over, so now I can get back to normal. I was such a stress ball the last few weeks about it..you would have thought I was the one getting married.

Up next....we have my sisters baby shower!! I'm so excited, and can't believe it will be here in like 2 weeks! EEK!!

As far as home/crafty stuff, I did make a bunch of throw pillows a few weeks ago so I'm going to take some pictures and post about that process later. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment