Friday, November 23, 2012

Fail- Curtain Color

Fail: Curtain Dyeing

 So my friends, after TWO more attempts at dyeing the curtains (I had two bottles so what the heck), I've given up. 

As you can see below, the color is a BIT darker/slightly greener but still nowhere close.
Also you can see the curtains did not fair well through multiple washings, as there are pulls in the fabric. 

I think I'm going to take a step back and maybe tackle the crib sheet situation first- finding an aqua crib sheet has proven to not be very easy. 

Amy and the clan are also coming over tomorrow and I'm sure Amy will have some brilliant ideas.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

 booo

 Owl says "close but no cigar!"

 You can see the pull in the fabric to the left of the owl
  


1 comment:

  1. Have you tried hanging them up in the room? The colors compliment each other and may actually look good... I kinda prefer the not to matchy match, especially when in the same color family. Try it and please share!! It may accidentally be perfect. :)
    xx
    Natalie

    dishesrunwaysandbriefcases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete