Wednesday, November 7, 2012

thankful.....slacking

** I wrote this post the other day...in my head..and just didn't get a chance to post it so I'm doing it now and it still counts as my "thankful" for Tuesday :)


Thankful....

Today I am thankful for the right to vote. I almost didn't this year. Not because I didn't want to, but honestly because I wasn't sure if I registered when I moved (5 years ago..oops).  I decided to just go for it because it was going to really bother me if I didn't vote. I found out where I needed to go, they hooked me up with my ballot and a voting I went.  One of the best parts of my day yesterday..even if I didn't get a sticker :(

So...whoever you like, whatever opinions you have...just vote. And please, please, please vote on the person, their beliefs, their plans, not the party, and PLEASE be smart when you vote.


No comments:

Post a Comment