Monday, May 13, 2013

cookies for breakfast

Today I woke up in an awful mood. And I HATE when that happens, which of course has made my mood even awfuller  (Is that a word? Probably not..).  Something about going to bed with your mind filled with things makes for a terrible night sleep and can almost guarantee a super grumpy me in the morning. It also probably didn't help that I had a dream that there were zombies and if they touched you you got infected and if someone touched you that was infected you got infected...well, you get the picture.

All this to say I'm in a crappy "I hate myself" mood.
Even having 4 cookies for breakfast didn't help.
Gross. I had 4 cookies for breakfast.  I will now be hiding under my desk all day in shame if you need me.

Which is sad really, because I had a great day yesterday.  Sure, it would have been greater if I had gotten to sleep in (hint hint), and maybe there were 3 extra hours in the day yesterday where I could have done some errands, but other than that it was great.  I had worked the night before and was so happy to see my little buddies in the morning. We cuddled and watched TV, then got ready to go to Nana & PapaNelli's!!! They had been on vacation for the past two weeks and we all missed them  A LOT  They hung out there while me and Liss went to the movies. Then back we went to join the hubbies and babies and have some yummy food. We played outside, had a few beers, and it was great.



PS. I HATE pictures of myself. I SWEAR I have eyebrows..they are apparently invisible to camera lens though.  Roo Ciambrello said it best "Your mirror is your friend, but your camera lies." True dat.


So, despite a pretty great weekend, here I am on Monday...wish a serious case of the Monday's.  Hoping to shake it off this afternoon and be back with a more cheery post. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day!!

Till then...





 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. If anyone tell's you it's not normal to have one of these days then they are lying. it is soooo normal. So tonight, go for a walk or run or pour yourself a glass of vino and get to bed early. Tomorrow is a new day my darling!
    xo
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete