Monday, May 20, 2013

many colored days

So it seems though my posts last week may have been more sad/dramatic than intended. I re-read them and didn't see that, but then again, I'm the one that wrote them so who knows. Last week was crappy. Every once and a while you have a crappy week, or two, or maybe its just a day.

This I think sums it up beautifully..


Some days are yellow.
Some days are blue.
On different days I’m different, too.
You’d be surprised how many ways
I change on Different Colored Days.
On Bright Red Days how good it feels to be a horse
and kick my heels!
On other days I’m other things.
On Bright Blue Days I flap my wings.
Some days, of course, feel sort of Brown.
Then I feel slow and low, low down.
Then comes a Yellow Day.
And, I am  s busy, buzzing bee.
Gray Day…Everything is gray.
I Watch. But nothing moves today.
Then all of a sudden I’m a circus seal!
On Orange Days that’s how I feel.
Green Days. Deep deep  in the sea.
Cool and quiet fish. That’s me.
On Purple Days I’m sad. I groan. I drag my tail.
I walk alone.
But when my days are Happy Pink
It’s great to jump and just not think.
Then come my Black Days. Mad. And Loud.
I howl. I growl at every cloud.
Then comes a Mixed-Up Day. And Wham!
I don’t know who or what I am!
But it all turns out all right you see.
And I go back to being…me.


One of my favorite books. Dr. Seuss's My Many Colored Days

Today is a yellow day, though I feel like nothing is getting done. I will get this done though..my weekly goals list. holla!!!




Yes, my bedroom is a diaster..again. Please note that on Thursday I'M GOING OUT TO DINNER LIKE A REAL GROWN UP PERSON WITH NO KIDS!!!



 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment