Monday, June 3, 2013

I'll be back...

Technically I am back. I kinda sorta took a blogaction last week. Unintentionally. I was sick and all I did when I got home from work was sit on the couch with the kids, then sit in bed and read when they went to sleep. Feeling better though. Wahoo!

So, lot's to get catched up on to say the least, but let's just start this quick post off with everyone's favorite....weekly goals!


Crap! I should have added run to that list, but my goal for this month is to run 4 times a week. I set my alarm for 6am this morning, woke up, decided I was still exhausted from working the other day so went back to sleep figuring Taylor would wake me up shortly anyway. Flash forward to 8:15 when Jackson walked in the room to tell me he couldn't find one of his stuffed animals. Oops!! I figure, I was on my feet for 6.91 hours yesterday, so I think that counts as a run, don't you?

More later, like oh, how about my May photo dump, talk about the happiness project, my new meal planning, bathroom updates, and a cool post on consigning clothes. And possibly a post about how I think maybe the trees are trying to kill us all slowly with the amount of pollen they are spreading (can you tell I'm reading a sci-fi book right now??

Ahhh, it's good to be back :)


 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment