Monday, November 25, 2013

Catch-Up

When I was younger, we had a boat.  I forget what type. I want to call it a turnabout, but I have a feeling that's not the correct name. I actually don't think they even make them anymore. It was sailboat, and my sister and I would take lessons and compete in races in it. It was a nice boat. It was white with a red top, and we called it Catch-Up. Get it?

But that's not the point of this post.  I think you may be catching on that even though I can make a pretty mean to do list, my execution isn't as stellar as it should be.  It's the last week in November and I think I've completed 5 tasks on my big fall to do list. Luckily, it's an extra long weekend and I'm motivated to get this place in shape before I mess it up again with Christmas.

But alas, I shan't go back on all of my words (huh?). So, I present you my laundry challenge.







Lovely, isn't she folks?

Lot's to do in this here room, but luckily it's small and shouldn't take too much time, but I'm excited to share my plans and hopefully my execution for this mini makeover.



 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment