Monday, January 13, 2014

Eating Real: Week Two Prep

Ah, on to another week of eating real. Obviously my week one challenge will continue and I will do my best to get better at eating fruit. Promise.

Week two is going to be pretty easy for me at least.

Week 2: Real Beverages-Beverages will be limited to coffee, tea, water and milk (only naturally sweetened with a little honey or 100% pure maple syrup).  One cup of juice will be allowed throughout the week and drink as much wine as you'd like.

I swear it says that about wine. HA!

The only things I drink are coffee, tea, water and wine, so I'm not too worried.  I'm going to do my best to limit the kids juice intake, though its hard when they aren't with me. I have no idea what Mike drinks all day, but I'll find out.

The only real issue I see here is flavoring my coffee. Here's hoping honey will do the trick because it looks like i'm saying good bye to my International Delight and Bailey's flavored creamer...

Did anyone else tackle week One? How'd you do? Share recipes too!! If you made anything from her blog let me know how it turned out!




 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment