Friday, September 21, 2012

yummy time!

horray!!!
It only took me like 3 weeks but I FINALLY finished the menu plan I discovered over at Censitble Life. What I like about this is that you plan out 4 weeks of menus and then just repeat.  I figure I'll try this one out for one or two cycles and see how it goes. The best thing about menu planning is you don't HAVE to do exactly what's on there...you can modify as needed if there are sales or if you just don't feel like cooking. I have a feeling my Sunday dinners will probably be what change the most since that's the day I usually have the most time to cook.

Ta Da!!

I spent far longer than I'd like to admit trying to turn this excel file into a picture...fail


I was so excited earlier this week as I went through the market basket flyer and realized so much of what I needed to do a week of meals from my plan was on sale. YAY! So pumped. Then last night after I finished taking all the cabinet doors off I realized that there is no way I'm going to actually be able to cook anything "real" next week with the kitchen in such disarray. shopping/meal planning fail :(







No comments:

Post a Comment