Friday, March 1, 2013

I want it all

So much to say, so little time. I'm so happy it's Friday (but really..who isn't).  A very busy weekend ahead, and super excited for the kids Easter photo shoot with Twice As Nice Photography. Remember their holiday pictures? They do an amazing job.

First things first...all new items are up in my at home shop. Here's a few of my favorites. I seriously want it all.

drive33.athome.com

Where to begin...I really want to add some red to the kitchen, and that teapot would totally fit the bill. Those chickens at the bottom are supposed to be for outside, but I think they would look so cute in a kitchen as well.  And going with the whole farmy theme, that blackboard with the clothespins is so fun.  Oh and that vase? That vase? I die! Seriously.

I'll be back a little later with my February photos (yikes! it's already March!) and a breakdown of how I did with my weekly goals.

:)

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment