Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekly Goals

Hello all!! Another week is here..and this one is special because on Saturday we pushed the clocks ahead. YAY............ugh.

Here's how it went down at my house:

10:15pm
Me: (in a feeble attempt to stay up to watch JT on SNL) "I'm going to pour a glass of wine in an effort to          keep me motivated to stay up.
Mike: "okay..."
Guy on News: "Don't forget to set your clocks back"
Me: "what?!?!?!?!?!?"
Mike: "yeah..it's daylight savings"
Me: "I had no idea. Well. There goes my plans for staying awake."

I did stay up for a good portion of it, and I liked most of it. Not a fan of Sober Caligula or whatever, but the rest was good.

Moving on.

Here is this weeks super exciting list of to-dos.  I decided to be realistic and since I only have to cook 3 out of the 5 weekdays, my meal plan is only for M-W.  I had a TON of leftovers from this weekend (I made Turkey) so we'll be enjoying those today.



I feel like this is the lamest goals week ever, mostly because of my lame meals, but whatever.
As far as my "To Do's" let me elaborate. I have been DYING to move our bedroom around.  No kids on Saturday=bedroom move. This requires a LOT of prep because man, my bedroom is a DISASTER. It is the dumping ground for all the stuff that I don't want in the other rooms of the house.

The linen closet in the bathroom NEEDS some TLC. I started cleaning out the bottom of it yesterday and am  ready to tackle the rest this week.

Sew. Check out my new Etsy shop..link is over on the sidebar too. Just a few things now..have some great spring fabric coming in and clutches and adult infinity scarfs will be posted in there over the course of the week. Super excited for this :)

2012 Yearbook. Every year since we had Jackson I've put together a photobook.  For the most part it's just been pictures of the kids, but this year I want it to be more of a family yearbook.  I've used Apple for the first 3 years and then last year because of a great coupon on MyPublisher I used them. I LOVE the quality of the Apple books, but they are $$$$, so we'll see which one wins out this year :)

Hope you all had a great weekend! Did it snow near you? Forecast said rain on Friday but we got a good amount of snow instead. Here's hoping it's the LAST snow of the season!!


oh..and


siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment