Monday, April 22, 2013

normal??

Last week was rough.

In an attempt to regain some sense of normalcy, I present you with my super duper awesome exciting "Weekly Goals" list.

ta da!!


We had a VERY busy weekend, mainly thanks to my new part-time job. But, also had a great time on Friday because I took the day off to hang with the crazies.

We went mini-golfing. I spent quite a bit of time editing (aka making me look pretty) my pictures but for some reason when I upload them on blogger they are coming up sideways, so this is all you get:






Taylor after mini-golf

 I also uploaded my first Vine video!



Apparently there is no easy way to link you guys over to my find my account, so my best advice is to do a search for Amy Drive33. I only have one follower. I feel lonely :(

Anything fun & exciting going on in your neck of the woods? Anyone else try to be cool and join vine?






 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment