Friday, December 13, 2013

holiday wrappings

If you are like me, you haven't starting wrapping your holiday gifts. And that's okay (or at least this is what I keep telling myself). It's gonna be all okay.

I am really torn between using all the wrapping paper I already have, printing some, or just using the butcher paper that I have and wrapping all the gifts in that and using really cool tags. The only issue with that, is that 90% of my presents are for the kids, and while Jackson can recognize his name, I doubt Taylor will. Decisions are the worst.

Like trying to decide which labels I want to use.

I have a SERIOUS addiction to printables. I have no idea why. They just make me happy. So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite holiday printable finds with you!

The cool thing about searching for these babies was that it introduced me to some cool new blogs, so please check em out!


These babies from Domesifluff are super cute. I printed these out on label paper so I can easily stick them to gifts.



I love me some snowman!! These are super cute and wintery fun (from Domestifluff)


These ones from PaperCrave are pretty cool and funky, and come in a few different colors.


I  literally just found these now and may go print them. How cute are these woodland/chalkboard ones from lia griffith???



I want my presents to look like that.

And for some more woodland creature fun, check out these ones (and the wrapping paper!!) from elli


Okay. I seriously need to get my wrapping act together. Good luck to all of those that haven't started either!! I hope these labels help :)

 photo sig13_zps3dac127e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment